Monday, September 27, 2010

times are changing



Hey all. We've had an exciting and interesting week. I spent my day yesterday at Urgent Care. I have had something brewing in my lungs for about 2 weeks and have been patiently waiting for my body to kick it. Yesterday, I woke up and was so weak I couldn't get out of bed. So, I did my best to get kids ready for church and sent them off with Grandma Walburger. Casey came home from his meetings and took me to Urgent Care. They diagnosed me with an respiratory infection that wasn't going to go away without antibiotics. So, they sent me home with a super strong antibiotic and orders to stay in bed. Today, I'm feeling so much better. I'm so thankful for modern medicine! I have so much to do today (It's charlotte's 12th bday) and I need to feel like a human again!


In other news, as I mentioned, Charlotte is 12. She went to her first Youth fireside last night. Am I ready to enter the Young Women world yet? If she wasn't so ready, I'd say no. But, she is so excited about it all that it's hard not be be excited for her. I'll post more later about her bday happenings.

Finally, after a year of saving, I ordered (and received) my 2009 project 365 book. It is so neat to see a memory for every single day of last year...in a professionally bound book. We spent hours reading it as a family. Here are some photos:
It's so nice to have it done and on my shelf. Perhaps I'll be able to get my 2010 book ordered before September of 2011 :)

4 comments:

  1. That book is SO cool! How awesome to see all of your hard work bound and in a hard copy. I want one now! =)

    I hope Charlotte has a happy birthday today, and that you get to feeling 100% better asap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are amazing!!! Seriously so impressed you finished the book. I hope you feel better! Lung infections are scary things.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday Charlotte!!! :o) I loved, loved LOVED YW! You will have a blast! Andrea, I hope you feel better soon! What a bummer. Does Lydia nap or have quiet time so you can rest?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!! The book looks awesome. But I'm worried because Bella and I have had a little cough for weeks now that we can't seem to kick. Maybe it's time for the doctor??

    ReplyDelete