Monday, March 29, 2010

The scrapbooking begins

Our trip is over, everything is unpacked, the house is relatively clean, Lydia is at her cousin's house while the older girls are at school...I figure it's okay for me to sit down and scrapbook for a while. I get a burst of scrapbooking energy after big trips. Today, I completed four pages and thought I'd share them with you. Enjoy!



This was a GREAT pizza restaurant. The pizza was great and the breadsticks were giant! The nutcracker even got involved!






Temple Square is a must-see when you're in Utah. I've been more times than I can count but it's worth it every time!


This was one of the best experiences of our trip to Utah. Seeing Niel perform with MoTab was amazing. Being in the historic tabernacle, listening to that choir sing, was breathtaking! If you're ever in Utah, take a Sunday morning and go listen to the choir do Music and the Spoken Word. It's well worth your time.

No comments:

Post a Comment