Monday, March 1, 2010

Recovered

Hello everyone. After a pretty rough week last week, (I hurt my back and was laid up for a few days...drugged on painkillers :)), I am healing up and able to function again. Which means, I can finally sit at the computer for more than 5 minutes without horrific pain. As a result, in a quiet moment today, I was able to complete two scrapbook pages. One is from a few weekends ago when we went to the coast and the other is from 3 years ago (I know...I've neglected Lydia's baby book). Lydia is SO tiny! Anyway, thought I'd share. Enjoy!




(Casey's got a goofy look on his face...sadly, it's the only picture I have of the three brothers that participated in the blessing. That's okay though, Lydia knows that her dad is goofy!)

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad that you're feeling better!! And I love the layouts. :) You are so talented!! You could totally do S4H (scrap for hire). :)

    Can't wait to see you guys next week. Thanks again for being willing to take my little boys on. I apologize ahead of time for the WWE that will be happening in your home on a regular basis. Boys are just built for wrestling, I guess. Eek! LOL

    ReplyDelete