Monday, March 15, 2010

Clean home

Howdy everyone. After all the craziness of last week, I spent my entire day cleaning my house...I washed windows, dusted shelves, mopped floors, scrubbed bathrooms, cleaned counters, did laundry. It felt so GREAT to open the windows, let the fresh air in and smell the lemony scent of my cleaner. Nothing puts me in a good mood faster than a clean house. The girls came home from school and said, "Whoa, it's so bright in here." It's been a great day! Here's a recap of last weeks nuttiness:




2 comments:

  1. I just love a sparkling clean home! By the way, Charlotte's Google Doodle is awesome! I didn't realize you had a budding artist!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Andrea, you are one amazing woman!! Thank you so much for helping me out. And don't feel guilty about the video games! I'm grateful you had it to keep your sanity! :)

    ReplyDelete