Thursday, March 11, 2010

Book character day

So, I'm surviving with seven kids in my house! Yesterday was really nuts though as I had the two extra boys, my two nephews and one of the girl's cousins over after school. That put the total number of kids in my house at 10! 10!! At one point the noise was so deafening that Charlotte looked at me and said, "mom, this is ridiculous." She quickly organized an activity to be played outdoors and took all 9 kids outside with her. I was so grateful for Charlotte yesterday. She saved my sanity and I was actually able to cook dinner for the masses. This morning, I made french toast, got everyone dressed and ready for school and put the boys in the tub. They've been in there for about 30 minutes (playing with Star Wars toy or course) so I've had a few quiet moments this morning. I'm looking forward to today's adventures.


2 comments:

  1. Charlotte is amazing. You're so blessed to have her! I love the scrapbook page. Good luck with the troops today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so grateful that you are surviving. I honestly pray everyday for you and my brother & sister in law! Thank you so much!! Great layout!!

    ReplyDelete