Tuesday, March 9, 2010

romper room

So this week I am helping out a friend and watching her two little boys for her for 4 days. (The boys are Maggie and Allison's age.) There are a few things that I've noticed about little boys just in the short time they have been here. Number one: they don't whine near as much as my girls do. Number two: They sure can eat! We had barbqued hamburgers and hot dogs for dinner and one of the boys at a cheeseburger, french fries and two hot dogs! Wow! I am anxious to discover more differences as this week continues. The house will definately be chaotic. Casey came home tonight and said, "welcome to romper room!" With 7 children in my house, it will be a fun week for sure!

I finished another page for Lydia's long overdue baby book. This picture was taken when she was nine months old. How time flies!

Finally, here's week 9 of my project 365. Click on them to see what we've been up to!






1 comment:

  1. ROFL! Thank you so much again for helping me out. Yes, they can be very active and eat a lot of food. LOL I hope they don't wear you out too much! Eek!

    ReplyDelete