Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Distractions

I'm procrastinating today. I should be cleaning my house. I should be packing for our trip, I should be cleaning out the van, I should be cleaning my fridge. There's so much I should be doing, and yet here I sit, digital scrapbooking. If there's anything in life that can pull me away from my household responsibilities, it's this hobby. I suppose I better get started on my work but first, I'll post a few pages that I've been working on.

I am working on a family project for Christmas (early, I know). I am taking all of the girls' professional pictures, arranging them in age order and scrapbooking them. Hopefully, the end result will be a big book filled with the progression of our kids from baby to now. I've only completed two so far. These are last years' pictures of Jillian and Charlotte.



1 comment: