Saturday, January 30, 2010

AVATAR!

This is a warning to my dad. Dad, if you're thinking of going to see Avatar, don't you'll HATE IT! To everyone else that hasn't see this movie yet...go see it quickly! It's AWESOME! I'm not sure I would have liked it as much without the 3D. Casey and I were blown away by how well done it was. Amazingly, after a month, it's still selling out here on the weekends. (My dad hated Lord of the Rings because it wasn't based in reality. I figure if he hates LOTR, he'll despise Avatar. Really, who hates Lord of The Rings? It's only the greatest set of movies ever made! I never get tired of watching it! But I can't convince him to give them a second chance....He doesn't like Harry Potter either, for the same reason.)


2 comments:

  1. I love, love, love Lord of the Rings... but I'm strangely divided about Avatar. And I saw it in 3D. On one hand, I definitely agree that it's really well made, very original and beautiful... I normally can gloss over themes that irk me in other films, but for some reason not this one. (I don't want to spoil te movie for others so I won't say which elements of the film bother me.) I'm planning on watching it again when it comes out on dvd to see if I still feel that way. LOL Great pages btw!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with some of the plot...it was kind of like Dances with Wolves..only way more violent. I also didn't like the whole, man is evil, they've destroyed their earth theme. But , the graphics were astounding!

    ReplyDelete