Friday, January 1, 2010

Christmas recap

Hello everyone...happy new year! I spent my New Year's scrapbooking as you'll probably be able to tell! I am almost finished with my 2009 family album and hope to be able to order it by my birthday in February. It's so good to see this year come to an end. It's been really great in some ways, not so great in others. We have had great expriences such as a baptism, trip to Disneyland, two family reunions, birthdays and other special events. On the negative side, we've lost two good friends to death, lost Casey's database to a hard drive crash, and spent lots of money on business repairs that seem to just keep piling up. Our business slogged through the recession and though our gross income is significantly down, we feel blessed to have our needs met. All in all...a pretty good year. Enjoy the scrapbook pages from Christmas Eve and Christmas day! Happy New year everyone!



Grandma Walburger's production of the Nativity

Christmas Eve at Grandma Walburger's house



Christmas day...though I love it, I am always glad it's all over!!

No comments:

Post a Comment