Thursday, January 14, 2010

A picture story for you

"This picture has a story" I've been tagged by Stephanie


1. Open your first picture folder

2. Upload the 10th picture in the folder

3. Tell us the story behind the picture

4. Tag 5 friends to do the same.



This is Charlotte when she was 6 1/2 years old. Allison was just born and our cousin Aubrey and her parents (Ryan and Katie) came up for a visit. The girls got such a kick out of playing with cousin Aubrey. I can't believe how little they both look in this picture.

Okay, I tag: Randi A , Anna W, Melissa J, Lindsay M., and Leslie S.



In other news, here's a glance at our last week's activities. Hope January is going great for you all!




1 comment:

  1. Oh fun! I'd better get my picture story up. You are such an awesome scrapper! Maybe one of these days I'll get my tush into gear and get all my scrapbooking caught up! LOL For now, you remain an inspiration to me!

    ReplyDelete