Monday, November 1, 2010

trunk or treat

I just purchased this new digi kit and I was anxious to try it out so I am being really efficient with my Halloween scrapbooking. Thought I'd share:





The T-shirt that Charlotte was wearing is kind of an inside joke with the Booren's. Casey had originally planned to dress up as Jared Booren (His brother in law.) Jared decided to go as Orville Redenbacher..which is pretty much who Jared looks like when he wears a bowtie) so that option was out. Instead, he made t-shirts that said "official member of the Jared and Charlotte fan club." A bunch of us wore them to the trunk or treat. It was pretty funny and we all had a good laugh.



Just for fun, here's Orville and his bag of popcorn. (picture taken by Erin Otmann)
Finally, when describing the cake incident to my mom, her comment was, "I can't wait to see the scrapbook page you do about it!" I hadn't thought about scrabooking this horrible event but someday, we'll look back on this page and (hopefully) smile. So, here you go mom!

2 comments:

  1. I love the kit! Where did you get it?

    Great pages, and Charlotte's costume is so funny. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Jared could also be John Boy Walton. ;)
    We'll trade you dogs. We're used to cake eaters! I'm sorry about the tragedy. That really was a BEAUTIFUL cake! You told the story well. :)

    ReplyDelete