Tuesday, November 2, 2010

election day

Hey everyone. It's election day! Did you all vote? Hopefully you all did your civic duty. Oregon has mail in ballots so Casey and I voted two weeks ago. We (of course) voted Conservative straight through the ticket. Will it do any good here in Oregon? Probably not. Oregon is so darned liberal. But, I have my election day chili cooking and in about 2 hours, I'll start watching the election returns. Am I a political junkie? You betcha!

though you've probably seen most of these pictures, here's our last week:


1 comment:

  1. Great layouts. And we didn't get to vote. The weird limbo (living in Arizona, but not technically being a resident -- being a resident of Oregon but not living there) made it difficult to figure out how to do this. I'll tell you what, though, we will definitely get it worked out before the next election!

    Great pages as always!!! :)

    ReplyDelete