Monday, October 17, 2011

week 41

Primary program #5 is in the books! We had our program yesterday in Sacrament meeting and it went so well! Songs that we thought were going to be weak turned out so much stronger than we imagined! All 45 of our primary kids sang their little hearts out. I say #5 because this is my fifth (and most likely last) program that I have had to write. It has been such a joy to put these programs on every October and I've love doing every one of them. I can't imagine that they will keep me in this calling for much longer. It will be six years in March. That's a long time to be in a church calling. We shall see...the chances that I get to write a 6th program are farely slim I think. Anyway, it went really really great. I also got to play the opening song for Sacrament meeting yesterday...my first time on my own. It went well and I didn't mess up too badly :)

here is our last week...fevering kids and all





No comments:

Post a Comment