Thursday, October 13, 2011

Shutterfly

I am getting ready for my annual enormous purchase from Shutterfly. There is a very small window when they offer up to 40 percent off their albums and it is usually around this time of year. It occurred to me that I haven't touched my scrapbooking for quite some time (other than project 365) and if I wanted to get these books ordered for Christmas, I needed to finish them up :)

I still have a bit more of the Millar Reunion to go, but I finished these two last night.




Happily, I finished our California Get-A-Way book (the one Casey and I took in Feb.) last night too. I had it all finished except for the opening page. Here it is! It feels so good to at least get one book done. As soon as I see the special come out, I'll order it for Casey's Christmas.




1 comment:

  1. Great pages (as always!). I absolutely laughed at your expression there, chilling with Justin Timberlake. ROFL! Cute.

    ReplyDelete