Monday, October 31, 2011

Trunk -R- Treat

Hello all! We had such a crazy weekend! It all started off with our ward's Trunk-r-treat activity on Friday night. There were sooo many people there! We had a ton of fun walking through the spook alley, doing the cupcake walk, playing some other games and eating hot dogs. Then, we went outside (into the pouring rain) and trunk-r-treated our way through the parking lot. It was really fun! I put up a few pictures of the event.


The Young Men decorated the stage as a creepy walk-through spook alley. I think Allison and Lydia went through it about 20 times. They loved it!





Believe it or not, that's Grandma Walburger. She puts this giant witch's nose on her face and no one could tell who she was.

Jillian, Joel, Lydia and a friend hung out for part of the night together. Jillian won and consumed 4 cupcakes!! Ick!


The young women were assiged the face painting booth. Charlotte took her 30 minute shift at the beginning of the night. She was nervous at first but quickly got the hang of it.

These two were hilarious! Maggie was Hermione and cousin Drew was Draco Malfoy. They cast spells at each other all night.


The rest of our weekend was spent in Klamath falls with these two:


How is it that little Mackenzie is married???? She is Casey's brother's daughter. It seems like just yesterday she was this tiny little person. Casey DJ'ed their rocking reception. We did almost every line dance and group dance out there. It was so fun! Did you know there is a line dance to "Thriller?" I didn't.

Finally, I finished the scrapbook page for Maggie's birthday.



1 comment:

  1. Hey, I just got caught up with you guys. I'm such a dork, I'm adding you to my blog roll today, I don't know why I haven't done it.

    Okay, way to go on the organ!!! I'm so proud of you. I remember when I started playing the organ in church. My feet would shake...lol. Then one time I forgot to play the 4th verse of the sacrament hymn, and then ofcourse that crazy volume pedal that's so hard to get to in between trying to hit all the other pedals.

    Um, so I totally do all the shortcuts, and I know sheryl knows it....yeeks. But, no one else knows. And you're right, no one really listens to prelude. It's convenient actually. The place that would be scary to play is the temple. It's so quiet, and theres no hiding flubs.

    ReplyDelete