Thursday, December 30, 2010

Taxes, skinny jeans and Mickey!

I can hardly believe that 2010 is almost over! I just received notice from my accountant that my taxes (for the business) need to be in to him by Feb. 8th!!! I haven't even started them yet! This next month is going to be filled with checking reconciliations, end of year business expenses...and the most dreaded...1099s, W2s and W3s. Ick, Ick, Ick! I had better never die (not that I'm planning to) because Casey has no clue how to do taxes for his own business. He'd be lost without me :) Anway, as I said before, our week has consisted of taking down Christmas and playing "Epic Mickey" on the Wii. If you have gamers at home that like Disney, this game is amazing. We went to the mall the other day and Casey scored a playbook that helps them get through the game without missing anything. We also bought him a new suit. He's down to a 32 waist from a 38. I bought him some "skinny" jeans for Christmas. He has taken a while to adjust to wearing them. He' s used to baggy jeans from Costco. He looks really, really good in them though!


Finally, I thought I'd post some family pics. We got them taken at Sears this year and I think they turned out mighty fine! Happy New year everyone!

2 comments:

  1. You all look SO GOOD! I really love the last family picture! And I can't begin to imagine filing taxes for a business! You are an incredible lady!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful family photos, Andrea! :) And this year is the first in many that I'm not dreading filing taxes. LOL (Einar has officially been a soldier for more than a year, so we just need our Army W2's and we can file ourselves online! Woohoo!)

    ReplyDelete