Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Focus on Christ

I can't believe it's December already! On Sunday we went to the annual Creche exhibit at the Stake Center and I swear it felt like we were just there a few months ago! It's amazing how fast one year goes by!

This year in primary we've been doing a life study of the Savior. We finish this month and for the grand finale, I'm putting together a slideshow of the Savior's life set to music. Each family in primary will receive a DVD of the slideshow so that they can review what we've learned with their families. I am so thankful for this project at this time of the year because it has caused me to completely focus on Christ. I have been scanning pictures into my computer from our copies of the Ensign and other sources. I am amazed at the talents of some of these artists to portray the love of the Savior in their artwork. When I look at some of these pictures, He seems so familiar to me...like He's right at the surface of my memory. I think that's because these pictures make Him look just like I think He should look like. I wish I had a talent like that but since I don't, I'm glad that there are those out there that share theirs.

Here are two of my favorites! (I apologize for not knowing the artist.)



anyone with little girls has to love this one right?


Finally, here's our last week of craziness:



No comments:

Post a Comment