Monday, December 13, 2010

14 year old suit!!

Yesterday Casey, in his quest to find a suit that actually fits him now, pulled out an old suit from the back of the closet. He brought it to me and said, "Check out this double breasted suit...where did I get this from?" I burst into giggles and said, "ummm, that's the jacket you wore at our wedding reception." He didn't believe me until he pulled out the wedding album. Anyway, he wore it yesterday. I made him take a few pictures before he went to bed last night. :) Also, I hit 20 lbs today! WAHOOOOO! (Okay, that's the last weight loss post for a while...I'm sure it's rather boring to you all. :)

1 comment:

  1. Not boring to ME!! I just joined Weight Watchers online and started a new blog to chronicle my weight loss journey (I have been struggling to get with the program again--any program LOL) http://dang-diet.blogspot.com/

    Congrats on the 20 lbs mark! That's so awesome!

    ReplyDelete