Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas 2010

Merry Christmas friends! We had such a wonderful christmas eve and Christmas day. I know I'm quick to post these but I promised my mom she could see the gifts that she bought my kids. (My parents send us money each year so that we can pick things out that the girls really want or need.) First off, last year's Nativity scrapbook page somehow didn't make it into my 2009 scrapbook so, I just popped the 2010 pics into the layout and there you have it...instant scrapbook page:)



These pictures are completely out of order. Casey has always wanted an RC car and now that we don't have carpet in our house anymore, we got him one. He was very happy!


Charlotte's FAVORITE gift was her new guitar. (thank Grandma and Grandpa Millar!) Jillian received a beautiful necklace with a music note and a "J" on it from her Grandma Walburger. She's been wearing it proudly all day.

Again with grandparents' cash, Jillian got a Harry Potter "The Burrow" Lego set. We've been working on it all day.


You might say that we had a Lego Christmas. Allison also got Legos.


and so did Maggie. Why the interest in Legos? Their cousins (the Boorens) who live just around the corner have a whole drawer full of Legos. My girls LOVE to go over and play with them.

Lydia had a completely "Princess" Christmas. Her big gift (also from grandparents) was the disney Princess Castle. She was pretty excited!
here's Casey reading the annual letter from Santa Claus. (Delivered on Christmas Eve) It was very long and cute. Santa does a nice job writing it each year.
with the letter came a pair of pajamas for each girl. Pamela Farley (Their family joins us for Christmas Eve every year) made each of the girls a new scarf.

Am I glad Christmas is over?...yes indeed. I love the focus on the Savior and family but I am so tired after it's all over! I hope you all had a very merry Christmas!




3 comments:

  1. So...how can I get on your parents list ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful Christmas you guys had! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hear you on the tired aspect. I only put up some of the decorations this year and I am already trying to work up the energy to take everything down. Trying to make everything special while having no time to spend alone can be very draining.

    ReplyDelete