Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Shrinking husband

Hey everyone...we're doing great here at the Westover home! Casey and I are continuing to eat healthy and exercise....I know...it's been almost two months and we're still at it! (Hard to believe.) Casey is rapidly shrinking. His face has slimmed down and his wedding ring falls off regularly now. I'm so proud of him. Casey LOVES to eat. He loves late night goodies with a glass of milk. For two months now, I've watched him eat fruits and veggies instead of Ding Dongs and Twinkies. He swims every day and only eats one small portion of dinner. I can hardly believe it. Thus far, he's lost 14 lbs to my 10 lbs. Though my weight loss is slower, I'm glad to see that scale continue to head south. Casey's birthday is coming up and this year, he gets new (smaller) clothes! Yahoo!

Here's our week:




2 comments:

  1. YA for you guys!!! 10 lbs in two months is AWESOME!!! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! You both are doing awesome!!

    ReplyDelete