Thursday, October 14, 2010

More Jillian

Hey guys... just sharing a few more pages with you. I've been cranking them out pretty quick! The slow part is the scanning. How I wish that we had had digital cameras back then. Unfortunately, our old film camera didn't do a great job of picture taking right after Jillian was born. They are all kind of grainy. It's funny that my younger children (Allison and Lydia) actually have MORE pictures taken of them than my older three because by then, we had a digital camera and could take as many pictures as we wanted!

I love the first page. Charlotte, so tiny, clutching her pillow...which she would never let out of her sight. She was so excited to have a baby sister!
Why oh why can't we transport ourselves back to those precious times so we can recall every detail? I remember so little of those days with only two children.









No comments:

Post a Comment