Wednesday, October 13, 2010

I'm crazy, I know

Well guys...I'm at it again. Last year I tore apart Charlotte's old and delapidated baby book, scanned everything into the computer and redid it all digitally. This year, I'm tackling Jillian's book. I know you all think I'm crazy but the old books are already falling apart. Doing these books digitally is so much more permanent! (And I can have more than one copy). So, for Christmas this year, Jillian will hopefully receive a new baby book for her shelf. Here are the first four pages.
I have to laugh at this picture. We've all changed so much! I think Maria was pregnant, Tara was pregnant, Krista was pregnant, Randi had just had a baby (Annabet) and Jamie had just had a baby. We all look so different dont' we? It's funny to think that we are all in a different stage of life now...no more pregnancies (thank goodness)...our oldest kids are teenagers or pre-teens... we aren't poor, starving students anymore...amazing how time flies!

1 comment:

  1. ROFL! Talk about a blast from the past. I think it's a great idea, though, to redo the books. You do such a great job on them! :)

    ReplyDelete