Friday, October 22, 2010

Pumpkins, odds and ends

I absolutely love the Fall!! This week we have been hosting our cousins, Drew and Joel at our house while their parents are at Disneyworld for their 10th anniversary. I was a little worried about how it would go with seven little ones running around but to my surprise, things have gone great! I have managed to keep up with school schedules...they all go to school and get home from school at different times. I feel like most of my week has been spent in my car but that's okay.


On Monday, we took everyone up to Herrick's Farm for pumpkins with the Farley family. Everyone had a GREAT time. Here are some pictures of the fun



Charlotte and Jillian may be outgrowing the "fun" of the pumpkin patch. They look less than enthused.


Casey allowed them to each get a pumpkin as long as they could carry it themselves onto the hay ride.




Despite the date, the weather was actually really warm.




We sure love our Booren cousins! Every morning I wake up to litttle feet racing around my house playing make believe Star Wars. They are so much fun. Lydia keeps telling Joel, "Joel, I just love you." Joel just looks at her and rolls his eyes. He's not so into the "love" stuff.



Finally, I have been finishing some scrapbooking odds and ends and thought I'd share them with you all!



This is Allison's 2 year old picture. She is so cute isn't she?



Jillian's baby book is coming along. Here's the latest entry. I'm not sure why Casey is not smiling...he really was happy that day. Those darn film cameras...you get the picture that you get with no previews. I am so happy we now have digital ones.
(ignore the odd wording about the brethren in the circle...I've since changed it but didn't want to re-upload the picture.)

I'm posting these so that my mom can see that I am indeed working on our Millar reunion from July. We took such a HUGE amount of pictures that it is taking a while for me to get through them all!


Highlight of the Millar reunion..for my kids at least had to be Seven Peaks! What a fun place!



1 comment:

  1. You are so productive, girl!! Great pages and what a fun trip. :)

    ReplyDelete