Thursday, May 28, 2009

Too Much To Do, Too Little Time

I'm having one of those moments where the weight of all that I need to accomplish in the next few weeks is coming crushing down on me. I have to register the kids for swimming lessons. I have to prepare a fireside for a Young Women's retreat that I have been asked to speak at. I have to figure out a schedule for Casey's workers. Sometime in the next few weeks, I have to order T Shirts for our family reunion and give out assignments and itinerary. I have to get our dog to Klamath Falls to have her puppies. I have to cut out quilt squares to take to our second family reunion by the end of June. I have to have everything organized and ready to leave for Utah by July 1st. I've got one month to complete it all and to make it more difficult, school was let out a WEEK early this year due to budget cuts. So, all of this must be done with five little ones running around all day. Sigh...I'm going to need to get some extra energy from somewhere...or maybe some more hours to the day? The good news is that I got my new project 365 week completed. Take a look. We've had a great and busy week!












4 comments:

  1. Good luck with all of your projects. I know you can do it! You are an amazing woman and I look up to you so much. Thanks you for your wonderful example and contagious enthusiasm. The scrapbook pages look great! You're soooo talented!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whew! I got worn out just reading all of that. You are an amazing woman, Andrea -- but then I've always known that!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you will be busy, but it is so rewarding when it is all done! Good luck, and have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe how big your girls have gotten. I think Allison was just a baby when I saw her last. Adam and I had just gotten married and we help her through sacrament a lot. Now we have 3 of our own kids. I still remember you being pregnant with Charlotte in Young Women's and you let me feel her kick. Man time flies by too fast.

    ReplyDelete