Friday, May 8, 2009

Blessed Oregon

I'm sitting here at my computer...the back door is open, it's 68 degrees outside and a fresh, clean air is blowing in. My kids have the country music blasting in the backyard and they are playing "horse games." Do girls ever outgrow the horse obsession? Anyway, as I'm hearing of 90 plus temperatures in many parts of the country, I am sooo glad to live in Oregon. All that rain pays off with the beautiful Spring and Summer that we are always blessed with.

I am posting a few of my Project 365 pages from two weeks ago. Click on them and you can see what we've been up to!



4 comments:

  1. I love your scrapbook pages!!! Absolutely adorable. What program do you use? I've always been a big chicken to go digital, but it would be nice to get rid of the mess.... Can you make cards too?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the sharing picture! That is too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your scrapbooking pages are beautiful! And your girls are so darling--they're all so pretty and so unique and talented. I remember when you were our Achievement days leader years ago, before Charlotte was born...It really doesn't seem that long ago sometimes. It's so fun to see them growing up into such awesome little ladies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, it's great living in Oregon. It was in the 70's down here over the weekend, and our kids practically live outside right now! :-)

    Love your pages!! You are so great at keeping up with your scrapbooking!

    ReplyDelete