Wednesday, May 13, 2009

She's growing up!

My baby's growing up! Charlotte decided that she was tired of the "little girl" hair style that she currently had. (you know, the one that has only been cut by her rather un-skilled mother?) I made her an appointment to go see Hailey Durfee at her salon. Charlotte went in with a picture in hand of the cut she wanted. She spent an hour in Hailey's salon, enjoying some "girl talk." When I went to pick her up, I couldn't believe how grown up she looked! She is very proud of her new hair cut! Thanks Hailey!





I'm about a week behind in my scrapbooking project...so here's the latest two page spread featuring Women's Conference from almost two weeks ago.











5 comments:

  1. Charlotte's hair turned out so cute! She does look so grown up...how did that happen so fast?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Charlotte has always been beautiful - but this haircut just makes her look GORGEOUS! Wow. I need to cut my hair - I doubt the outcome will be as fantastic though : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Charlotte's hair is awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great hair cut! Wow, I can't believe that she's growing up! I'll have to show Madison. LOL Madison and Annabet freak out when I give them a tiny trim. Neither of them would cut off their hair. Charlotte looks beautiful! :-)

    ReplyDelete