Monday, May 18, 2009

Going Digital

I've had a lot of questions about the program that I use to do Digital Scrapbooking. The program is called LumaPix Fotofusion. If you go to their website, you can download the program and use it for free for as long as you want. If you decide to buy it, it is only $40. All of the papers, alphabets and elements can be found online for FREE and downloaded easily into the program. Gone are my boxes and boxes of glue, paper, scissors and giant books that take up most of the bookshelf. I publish my books through Shutterfly.com and they produce a beautiful bound book with glossy pages that fit nicely in my bookshelf. I posted the newest addition to my project 365 below. Click on the picture and you can see what we've been up to this week!










2 comments:

  1. I really enjoy your blog a lot! Thanks for sharing all your days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool! I told you digital scrapbooking is addictive. LOL The only use my specialty scissors and paper punches seem to get these days are from the kids' art projects! LOL I love these layouts!

    ReplyDelete