Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Girls Camp!!

I knew this day was coming...it just crept up on me too soon! I sent my firstborn off to her first year of Girl's Camp! I feel like she is growing up way too fast. Surely I was older than Charlotte is now when I went to my first year of Girls camp right? She was so excited to get dropped off at the church this morning. Yesterday we packed her bags, made cookies, packed her a lunch and made a foil dinner. She prepared a spiritual thought that she was asked to give and before I knew it, she was gone! I get to pick them up this Saturday and I'm looking forward to hear about what they did all week!

This is a picture of the Springfield 3rd ward Beehives...ready for camp!


I finally caught up with my project 365. I was three weeks behind as of yesterday! thankfully, I found a little down time to finish them. Here is our last week.






I love making Star Wars pages. This one is from LegoLand last month!



And finally, the waterpark at LegoLand:


3 comments:

  1. I love your family. I love your parents!! It makes me laugh because I think your page should read..."My MOM has been waiting for this day for a long time" hee hee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe that Charlotte is old enough for girl's camp either!! Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They grow up so fast! :) Next summer, can you believe I'll have TWO daughters at girl's camp? Crazy!

    Charlotte will have a fantastic time. XD

    ReplyDelete