Friday, August 12, 2011

house painting

Summer's coming to a close and as I look back on it, I can't believe all that we have packed into these last three months! We are in the middle of an "un-reunion" right now with Aunt Maria and her kiddos arriving earlier in the week. Each day has been fun-fulled and exciting!




We are so close to finishing our house painting. It is looking so great and I know the neighbors like it. (anything is better than the faded, 10 year old paint we had before). Casey will be glad to get it finished. I am proud of him for doing it himself. He bought a sprayer and did the majority of the house while I did the trim. We ended up saving $2,000 by doing it ourselves!!


The color is a little lighter than the origial grey and we went with a dark trim this time instead of light.


Here is our last week of fun.






Finally, a few more Millar reunion pages.






3 comments:

  1. gorgeous choice on color! And what a great idea for beach bags. Too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The house looks great. I love the darker trim!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We walked past your house tonight and it looks great.

    ReplyDelete