Friday, July 22, 2011

Summer's half gone!

I can't hardly believe that summer is over half done! Here in Oregon, the weather has been so down-right springlike, it feels like summer hasn't really even started! I look at the weather map and see record highs everywhere else but the Pacific Northwest. This Saturday, we're going to be above 80 degrees for only the 3rd time since summer started. I am NOT complaining...I hate hot weather, and I'm not much of a gardener so this cool weather hasn't affected my "crop" like it has some of my neighbors. Furthermore, with last week being entirely rainy, my lawn looks nice and full!

Since returning from vacation, we had some big events happen! The first, was that Jillian got her braces on! She has been such a trooper through the whole process and they look so cute on her. The challenge of course is to keep her brushing and flossing...and staying away from some of her favorite foods like Dorritos and popcorn! She's doing great though and they make her look so much older.


In 2 -1/2 years or so, she should have straight teeth!


Last weekend, we went down to Medford to see my niece Aubrey get baptized. It was so great to see my parents again (who drove from Utah for the event). Now, we are preparing for a BIG wedding in Utah. My little brother Todd is getting married! We are so excited for him!



Finally, I finished the opening page to our 2011 Millar reunion scrapbook....and I thought I'd share!

The cute girl on the far left is our soon-to-be aunt, Kailee! Aren't they cute?



No comments:

Post a Comment