Friday, June 25, 2010

Too Hot?

I have decided that living in this part of Oregon makes for whimpy children (and moms). The other day we went to the park for the afternoon. We lasted about 20 minutes before my kids came up to me, flopped on the grass and proclaimed, "mom, it's WAY too hot out here, let's go home." Wow, it must have been a scorcher to prompt my kids to abandon the park. How hot you ask?...the answer: a whopping 72 degrees. That's right...my kids are officially "too hot" when the thermometer gets over 70. They are in for a shock when they travel to Utah in a few weeks! I can't blame them...I hate hot weather too.



Here's our week of fun.





(ughh, ignore the typos in the scrapbook pages. I always proof-read before I render these pages but for some reason, when I read them on my blog, I always discover more errors. I'm off to fix them.)

No comments:

Post a Comment