Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Pray for sunshine

Ugghhhh...I just looked at the forecast and it's supposed to rain on Saturday. I need some Mighty prayers that we will have a dry (it doesn't even need to be sunny) day for our mega activity! We cannot fit all those kids (plus inflatables, plus a carnival) into the church. Come on Oregon...


In other news, the kids are OUT of school today! I can't believe it! They are pretty darned excited about it. We have two short weeks until we leave for a family reunion in Utah, and then, two weeks later, we go back to Utah for another family reunion. That's a lot of driving! I better get my van tuned up!

Here's a page I did from last weekend. Allison had a serious love affair with Aunt Christy's puppies. Every day, she and Lydia ask if they can look at the "puppy pictures" on the computer.

1 comment:

  1. I'm praying, I'm praying!! And I love that layout. :)

    ReplyDelete