Wednesday, September 16, 2009

a quick update

Hi everyone. A few mornings ago, I was getting out of bed and felt my back twist and pop...the next thing I know, I'm in excruciating pain. (My poor pelvis has never been the same after having baby # 5) Being injured sure makes one appreciate being healthy. I think we take it for granted ...at least I do. Anyway, as I sit here, I'm in agony but I wanted to keep my blog updated. I haven't been able to do a lot of scrapbooking but I was able to complete the last week of summer for my project 365 as well as a Star Wars page that I just love. Enjoy









Most of the credit for that R2D2 cake goes to Charlotte Booren. I was just there as support...it was kind of a joint effort but she did most of the hard stuff.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry to hear that you hurt your back. Isn't it interesting how when hurt you realize just how much you had used that muscle/joint/body part???? Ouch. I hope you feel better soon. I love the scrapbook pages. You're amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you feel better soon. Wish we were there to help.

    ReplyDelete