Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Birthday coming up!

This week is a busy one! Our little Charlotte turns 11 on Sunday! I can't believe it! We are having a small family party and taking her and a friend out to dinner. Our family doesn't do a whole lot of birthday parties with lots of friends. Generally, we allow them to have a big birthday bash at age 4, 8, 12, and 16. (basically, every four years.) I much prefer the quiet family party to the crazy party with 20 kids! Anyway, I am going to attempt another fondant cake. It is going to be three tiers....crazy, I know...we really don't need that much cake, I just want to see if I can do it! I baked the cakes yesterday and popped them in the freezer so they'll be more stable. Wish me luck! I'll post pictures of it later (if it turns out good!)



No comments:

Post a Comment