Tuesday, June 23, 2009

12 years

Happy 12th anniversary my love! I can't believe it's been 12 years since the most wonderful day of my life. We've had a few kids (to say the least), gained a few pounds, lost some hair, bought a house, served in new and challenging church callings, and started a business. Pretty good for 12 years wouldn't you say? I am so happy to say that after 12 years, we are just as passionately in love as we were back then...if not more so. Casey is my other half. I look back on my life and think that it really started when I met Casey. How lucky I am! Truly, Truly lucky!



We were pretty skinny back then weren't we??


Here's the next week of my project 365. Enjoy!





4 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary!!! 12 years--that's awesome. I love the wedding picture. You guys are a great couple. And your scrapbook is so beautiful! By the way, I hope Casey's foot gets feeling better soon. Shaun's been miserable with his, and it sounds like Casey's is even worse. Poor guy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary! I'll never forget your wedding day -- that's the day that Einar proposed to me! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary!
    My six year old is already "bored" enough to be cleaning everything this morning. Ummm, I'm liking the summer vacation thing.(just today!) :o)

    ReplyDelete