Sunday, July 11, 2010

home again

We're back!! We had such a wonderful week in Utah with the Millar family. We just love hanging out in the mountains at my parents' beautiful home. Believe it or not, we make the journey all over again in a few weeks. The Westover reunion is in the exact same place as our Millar reunion. aka...my parent's house. The Westover reunion committee rented a big house just a few yards away from my parents' home. pretty cool huh? Because we are returning so soon, we left Charlotte behind to be spoiled rotten by her grandparents. I miss her a ton but thanks to cell phones, I get to talk to her a few times a day. Once I go through about 700 pictures (taken on three different cameras), I'll post more about the reunion. For now, you get my project 365 for last week.

enjoy!




1 comment:

  1. That's awesome that the reunions are in the same place! I bet Charlotte is having a blast with her grandparents! How fun!

    ReplyDelete