Wednesday, July 14, 2010

reunion scrapbooking begins

Here's what I love about digi scrapbooking. 1. there's no mess. I just click on my computer, and my project is right there, waiting for me. No boxes of paper, stamps, scissors, glue to drag out of my closet and spread across my table. 2. I can work on it whenever I want....for five minutes or for 3 hours. 3. The finished product takes up a quarter of the space that my old scrapbooks do. My kids look at my digital books a whole lot more than my traditional ones because they're easier to manage.

Because our Millar reunion just ended, I started up the scrapbooking process while the memories are fresh in my mind. Here's what I've come up with so far.




Pit stop at the beautiful Boise Temple. That drive is so stinkin' long! On the way there, we did it in two days to save our sanity. Unfortunately, we didn't have that luxury on the way home and the last few hours were not too pleasant. 14 hours is a long time to be in a car!

The reunion theme: "it's a jungle out there." My mom went to town on safari themed hats, shirts, and crafts. The kids all wore these "indiana jones" hats to the Hogle Zoo.

there are now 13 Millar grandchildren. Aren't they cute??!
this parade was terrific! It's the second year in a row that I was lucky enough to be in utah over the 4th of july. If you're ever in utah for the fourth, I'd highly recommend the parade in downtown Provo.



Though grasshopper hunting was not on the schedule, the kids spent hours in grandpa's backyard, combing through the tall grass to find grasshoppers. Sadly, most of them were dead when it came time to release them.

That's it for now. I'll post more pages when I get them done!

1 comment:

  1. We would have loved to come and visit you while you were in town! Now you have no excuse but to tell us when you come through!

    ReplyDelete