Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Thanksgiving cake

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! We are having such a low-key holiday this year, I'm loving it! My girls and I created this cake in honor of Thanksgiving! My girls HATE pie...(what's up with that?) so I promised them they could make a cake for after the big feast. (I got the idea from Facebook). I think with more practice, I'm getting better with this fondant thing. It's really just like playing with edible play-doh...but is sure makes a mess!
Here's another Disney page. I've slowed way down...I need to learn to pace myself with scrapbooking so I don't get burnt out halfway through a book.

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE the cake!! Very cool. Oh and I will be asking you for pointers on fondant this weekend while I'm there. I'm making a birthday cake for little Einar this year and I have an idea of what I want to do. And I really love that Disney page!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome cake! You are so creative!

    ReplyDelete