Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Charlotte's baby book finally finished!!

Well ladies...I did it! After one year of procrastinating finishing this project, I finally got Charlotte's baby book done. Yes, Charlotte...my first born. (who is 11:) I did her book right after she was born but it was the first book I had ever scrapbooked (the traditional way) and quite frankly, it was awful! Once I went digital I thought it would be so nice to rip everything out of the old book, scan it into my computer and give her a digital scrapbook for Christmas. I completed the last page today and hopefully can get the book ordered and here before Christmas. Next up... re-doing Jillian's book (Which is equally awful) Maybe i'll have it done by next year!








I scanned everything in...birth certificates, congratulations cards, notes from my doctor etc..




We were so naive as new parents. Charlotte wouldn't nurse so we had to "finger" feed her from a tube attached to our finger. Why? so that she would eventually transition to breast feeding. Good in theory but honestly, it took forever! She never did nurse and went to a bottle at 2 months old. (My other kids had no problem nursing...oh the things we learn!)



don't we look lovely...Casey in his Tigger hat and me with my permed hair...aah, the 90's.




this is the last page in her book. I just finished it today. This was taken in Spokane (where I grew up) 10 years ago. Seems like yesterday...sigh...

1 comment:

  1. I have seen some of the pages in that first scrapbook of Charlotte's (remember our scrapbooking parties) and there is no way they were awful. I did like the 90s hair though.

    ReplyDelete