Friday, November 13, 2009

More Disney

Hey guys...I got a few more Disney pages done. Let me know what you think. Think I can get this book done by Christmas? We'll see!!! Enjoy!



the kids went on Splash Mountain at least 8 times!! We went at night when the lines were really short for this ride. They kept riding over and over again!!! It really is one of the greatest rides in the park!





and finally, one of my favorites, the haunted "holiday" mansion. If you haven't visited from October to December, you probably have never seen the mansion all decorated for Christmas. It is really, really cute and great for kids...not too scary!!
Haunted Mansion embellishments and alphabet found at Scrapmatters.com...type in "Disney" for some GREAT Disney stuff....not free though :)

2 comments:

  1. Very cool! I love both pages. You always do good stuff. And knowing you, I'm pretty sure you'll have it all done by Christmas. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can sell your pages - they are so good!

    ReplyDelete