Friday, August 21, 2009

The final (I think) Westoverpalooza post

Are y'all sick of hearing about Westoverpalooza? I'm getting kind of sick of scrapbooking it but I'm really proud of myself for almost finishing this book with in a week and a half of the reunion. This way, everything is fresh in my mind. These are the last two pages I can finish (some of our professional pictures aren't back yet). Hope you enjoy!

Westovers really know how to dress up! Some of these disco costumes were a riot!
One more spiritual event to cap off the reunion...we took everyone that was worthy and old enough (which was everyone over 12) to the temple to do Baptisms. It was another one of those "heavenly" moments where I caught a glimpse of what the eternities would be like...surrounded by my eternal family, doing the work of the Lord. The fact that every one of the Westover clan over 12 was WORTHY to enter the temple was really special. Not many families can say that...truly a tribute to this great family!

2 comments:

  1. I agree! That is amazing that everyone over 12 was worthy to go to the temple! I cannot say that of my extended families! I love the disco pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is an awesome tradition! I love looking at your pages. Does it take FOREVER to do though? Katie was super excited to steal from you : ) I stayed with your mom last week over night and the kids cried when we left. I love your parents!

    ReplyDelete