Friday, July 10, 2009

Posting from Utah

Hey everyone...I thought I'd write a quick post to let you know that we are having so much fun in Utah. (Though we are missing daddy very much! 10 days is a long time to be away!) We have had some neat experiences. We went through the Oquirrh Mountain Temple Open house. We went to the Hogle Zoo and of course, to the famous Dairy Keen (Home of the Train) in Heber City (where my parents live). I also got to take the girls to a small town presentation of the "Sound Of Music" in Midway. It was an outdoor theatre set in the very green mountains. All around the theatre are Swiss-looking buildings (it's a resort) and right next to where we sat, there were goats. It really felt like we were in Austria. (The setting for the "Sound of Music") There is so much to do in Utah! We are leaving for Oregon on Sunday after church and meeting up with Casey (hurray!) on Monday in Portland. From there, we are driving to Seaside for a week long family reunion!! I'll post later with pictures!

3 comments:

  1. We went to the Oquirrh Mountain Temple Open house today and also the Hogle Zoo last week. We'll be leaving for home on Monday though. I love it here in Utah! Am glad you are enjoying yourselves.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! You guys sound like you are having so much fun! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun! I'll bet you can hardly wait to see your man. Have a good famiy reunion. I can't wait to see pictures! :o)

    ReplyDelete