Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Six flags

Last night I spent an hour whipping out the first few pages to our California vacation. Might I highly recommend a trip without kids? I don't mean a short over-nighter or even a weekend. If you can, take a whole week and get far, far away. It was so wonderful! We missed our kids (a little) but it was such a refresher for our marriage and our friendship. I thought it was a good sign that after seven days alone together, we were not tired of each other. I'm also grateful to my mom who took such great care of our little ones while we were gone. I'm not sure they even missed us that much.







2 comments:

  1. Oh. My. Goodness. I want to go on vacations sans kids sooooo bad. HOW FUN!!! Good for you, you guys! Looks like you had a great time. Can't wait to see more pics!

    ReplyDelete