Sunday, March 13, 2011

Talent Show

the 2nd annual Springfield 3rd ward talent show was this last Friday. I have decided that our ward is full of loonies (Led proudly by their loony Bishop...I say that in a good way of course :). It wasn't really a talent show...but mostly act after act of hilarious goofiness. Charlotte got home that evening and said, "Mom, have you ever had a cramp in your face from smiling too much?" The kids had so much fun... it was definately a family affair.

I am posting our "Star WARS: a tribute to John Williams" act below. It is very un-professional and sounds kind of "screechy" on the video...I don't think it sounded that way live...but I thought you'd enjoy it. We are singing the story of Star Wars to the many tunes of John Williams. It was fun.

4 comments:

  1. You guys crack me up! I love your performance, you were great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. THat was awesome!!! Our kids love to watch the youtube video. You definitely did it justice and you improved on it with the choreography. So wish we could have been there to see it live!

    ReplyDelete