Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Moms

This is my mom. I'll just say it...she's amazing! She went back to Utah on Monday and my girls miss her soooo much! Somehow, Grandma does things just a little bit bitter than their mom does. :) That's okay...I am so glad that they love Grandma Millar as much as I do. I came home on Saturday to a spotless house, finished laundry, bathed kids and freshly made goodies on the counter. When I grow up, I want to be just like my mom!!

This is the sight that welcomed us after our 12 hour drive. The girls each drew a picture of the things we did on our trip, taped them together and draped it across the front porch.

More fun stuff!















2 comments:

  1. Your mom IS awesome! I'm so glad I have a mom that still takes care of me and my family too:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We were so blessed with amazing moms, who are even more amazing grandmas. I miss all the amazing things your mom did and she is one of my idols in life. So glad you and Casey got away (incredibly jealous!!!!). It sounds like it was a perfect get-away.

    ReplyDelete