Monday, August 16, 2010

Does school start soon?

Hello everyone! Are we all ready for summer to be over? We are! I think even my kids are ready to go back to school. I am getting so tired of hearing, "What should I do now?" Their rooms are filled with toys, books and games and yet, they can't seem to find anything to do. Swimming lessons have been keeping us very busy. We've had friends over, seen a few movies, been to Chuck E Cheese and the last weekend of August, we're going camping. (only for one night, thank goodness!!) It's been a great summer...I'm just ready for school.

I've gotten way behind on my project 365 but I finally did some catching up today. Here's last week's adventures.




2 comments:

  1. (You need a new blogger background!) Cute layouts as always. I'm so impressed that your girls will have these memories. It's like a journal!

    School started here last week and I was definitely ready for it (especially since my little'uns have been out of school since the end of April!). I feel ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the blog background! Cute pic of Lydia in the pool! And YES, YES, YES, I am SOOOO ready for school to start. At this rate I think I'll be bald before september 1st.....

    ReplyDelete