Thursday, May 20, 2010

Rain, Rain go away!

Normally, I LOVE the rain. I would prefer a wet, rainy day to a hot sunny one any time. But lately, I've simply had enough. Last Saturday and Sunday it was almost 80 degrees. I got my garden in, my flowers planted and my bark laid. By Monday, it was pouring rain and freezing again. The slugs came out and have eaten half my newly planted flowers. I have gone through a ridiculous amount of slug bait to get rid of them. Casey has some big outdoor events coming up and he NEEDS it to stop raining. So, even though I normally rejoice when it rains, I am praying for sunshine...and soon! Tomorrow the kids are running our school's job a thon and I have a feeling they will be getting very wet!!

Here's last weeks fun! Enjoy!




2 comments:

  1. Just wanted to give you a heads up-the scrapping sisters are starting a store next week so their stuff will no longer be free. Go check them out-they've got adorable stuff. scrappingsisters.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete