Friday, October 9, 2009

Counting Down to Disney!

The glorious month of October has arrived and the kids are frantically counting down to our trip to Disneyland! We've been saving for four years (since the last time we went) for this trip and finally, this year, we have enough money to do it! We are spending five days in the two parks, along with my parents and brother. A day doesn't go by when I don't hear, "Mom, how many more days?" The last time the kids went to Disneyland, our oldest was seven!! Anyway, only two more weeks to go!

In other news, Lydia turns three in January and I just this week started working on her baby book! The problem with waiting that long is that I forget the little details that were so fresh in my mind right after she was born. After having five of the same sex, at the same hospital, with the same doctor, everything gets jumbled together in my mind. Below are some samples of pages I have completed. Enjoy!









Finally, here is the day to day comings and goings of our last week in September/first of October!






1 comment:

  1. I'm so excited for you guys! And don't feel bad for just getting started on Lydia's book. I still haven't finished Madison's!! Eek! I love your layouts!

    ReplyDelete