Thursday, April 9, 2009

Okay...I've been dying to attempt my own blog...so here goes. Perhaps I'll start by introducing myself. I am a stay at home mom of 5 daughters. Charlotte (10), Jillian (8), Maggie (7), Allison (5), and Lydia (2). They keep me so busy and I am constantly amazed at how fast they are growing up. I enjoy reading, digital scrapbooking, working in my yard and serving in the Primary at our church. I am terribly patriotic...and conservative. I love this country and the inspired Constitution. Don't ever get me started talking politics...I get a little nutty (especially now). My husband currently serves as the Bishop of our Ward. He is gone ALOT! We see him for about an hour a night before he's off to meetings, meetings and more meetings. He has grown so much though and we have been blessed for the sacrifice. All in all, our life is happy. There is so much to be grateful for!

In order to try and remember out daily comings and goings, I started a new project at the beginning of the year. It's called Project 365. (The idea come from a Becky Higgins blog.) Anyway, I'm taking a picture and writing a quick blurb on whatever it is we have done for each day of the week. I then digitally scrapbook those pictures and will publish the book at the end of the year. It's my way of keeping a journal. Here are a few examples.

2 comments:

  1. Yay! You're bloggin'! :-) I love that 365 idea. Perhaps I'll have to try that sometime! Great layouts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Andrea. It looks great! I love the pictures. I will check back often to see what is going on!

    Maria

    ReplyDelete