Tuesday, July 24, 2012

July 4th

I'm finally getting around to posting again!  We have been crazy busy the last few weeks.  I finished a few pages from the week of the 4th of July!

First is the Eugene Pro Rodeo!  We have never attended before but this year, our best friends invited us to go.  So, I took the girls (minus Casey who had church meetings and Maggie who was in Medford with cousins) and we enjoyed an evening of horses, bulls and cowboys.  The girls had a blast!  The crowd was friendly and incredibly patriotic.


The next day was the 4th of July.  We spent it with family and the rest of our CRAZY neighborhood.  They had some serious fireworks...totally illegal but awesome!



More to come...including an amazing family reunion!  I'll post more when I get a chance!

No comments:

Post a Comment